Are you lazy, slow-witted and do you think illogically? Then this might be the job for you!
Lazy because you don’t like to do things more then once if you can avoid this with smart IT solutions. Slow-witted because you don’t understand why people often choose for just one operating system that’s called Windows. Think illogically and do not only have a focus on the technical part of an IT job, but always think customer service oriented and you are result driven.
You have the following capabilities:
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT.
- On top of your IT studies you have a passion for system engineering (really!)
- Theoretical knowledge and practical experience with either Asterisk and/or derived products
- Although your focus is on VoIP, you have a good understanding of networking concepts from layer 2 till layer 7
- You have working experience with IP telephony/VoiP infrastructures based on open source components
- You know your way around the following VoIP concepts: SIP, dialplan, ACD/IVR, voicemail, autoprovisioning, SBC
- You have working experience with linux servers in VoIP environments
- You have strong teamwork and communication skills, on top of that you take ownership and can technically lead tasks and projects to completion
- You take pride in getting things right first time (that’s why we are looking for lazy people)
- You are comfortable in English, both written and spoken (this is a must, you will communicate and read/write documentation in English)
- You have a flexible work style and are open to out-of-office hours migration work (we assume that this is not a surprise)
You are responsible for:
- designing, installing, configuring and supporting customer soft PBX’es
- solving complex VoIP challenges and taking care of new deliveries, change requests and incidents providing input to product and service development
- providing input to further developing our management, auto provisioning and monitoring tool set developing implementation and migration routes and setting up technical procedures
- creating and maintaining documentation on our wiki about standards and specific customer implementations
- supporting network engineers and application developers for VoIP related matters
- Our environment consists of the following components. You have working experience with or at least a sound theoretical knowledge of a good deal of the following technologies:
- Hypervisors: Xen
- VoIP: FreePBX, asterisk, kamailio
- FoIP: T.38
- VoIP protocols: SIP, RTP, RTCP, IAX2, DTMF
- Traditional telephony: PSTN, ISDN2, PRI
- VoIP hardware: Snom, Grandstream, Mediatrix
Networking technologies: IPv4, VLAN, DHCP, DNS, NAT, SNMP, QoS , Dot1Q
- Monitoring & management tools: icinga, cacti, mediawiki
Databases & directories: MySQL, LDAP
- Scripting: Bash, PHP
- Middleware: Apache
We offer you
- A challenging, complex IT environment, built around cloud computing and other datacenter concepts.
- To work together with our technical architect for developing our VoIP offerings
- Exposure to lots of technically interesting stuff.
- Job security. We are looking for people who want to join the team for a long period.
- A competitive market conform salary with the opportunity to grow in proportion with your skill set, motivation and ownership that you take.How to apply for this function:
To apply, please fill in this online survey
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. This position is currently open only for next locations: Belgrade, Novi Sad (Serbia).